Hire A SuiteCRM Developer
Grow Sales and Improve Sales Processes with Open Source Software
Book a Consultation
Hire a SuiteCRM Developer to Grow Your Business and Reduce Costs
Customize SuiteCRM to Your Needs
Are you seeking a tailored and cost-effective solution to streamline your customer relationship management (CRM) processes? Look no further! Our SuiteCRM development services offer you the expertise of skilled developers, dedicated to transforming your business operations and maximizing efficiency.
Why Choose a SuiteCRM Developer?
Hiring a SuiteCRM developer is the gateway to unleashing the full potential of this remarkable CRM system. Our seasoned SuiteCRM developers possess a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience in crafting tailored solutions that align perfectly with your business objectives.
Tailored CRM Solutions:
A SuiteCRM developer can tailor the CRM system to match your business processes seamlessly. From lead management to marketing automation and customer support, they create a cohesive platform that maximizes your team’s efficiency.
Our developers excel in integrating SuiteCRM with other business applications, such as email clients, ERP systems, and marketing tools. This ensures that you have a unified ecosystem, facilitating smooth data flow and reducing manual work.
Embrace cost-effectiveness by hiring a SuiteCRM developer. Our experts ensure you get the most out of the open-source platform, eliminating the need for expensive proprietary CRM solutions.
Scalability and Flexibility:
As your business evolves, so should your CRM system. A SuiteCRM developer can scale and modify your CRM to adapt to changing requirements, providing a future-proof solution.
Personalized Training and Support:
Our SuiteCRM developers offer comprehensive training and ongoing support to empower your team with the skills to leverage the CRM’s full potential continually.
Free Coaching Call / Demo
Contact Us Today And We’ll Show You How SuiteCRM Will Work For You. First Screen Share Is Free!
We can set up an online demo for you to try out the software, have walk through with one of our SuiteCRM consultants, or just answer any questions you may have about SuiteCRM. We’re here to help.
Unlock the True Potential of SuiteCRM for Your Business
Embrace growth, efficiency, and reduced operational costs by hiring a SuiteCRM developer from iGo Sales and Marketing. Our team of experts is committed to delivering custom solutions that fit your business like a glove. Whether you need a new SuiteCRM installation, customization, integration, or ongoing support, we have you covered.
Don’t let outdated and clunky CRM systems hold you back. Empower your business with SuiteCRM development services today and watch your productivity soar to new heights. Contact us now to discuss your unique requirements and take the first step towards CRM transformation.
We can help you download, install, host and set up the system for your specific sales process or industry application.rnrn
Maybe you’re already using an expensive alternative to manage your sales process and are tired of all the restrictions and expense. We’ll help you migrate to SuiteCRM.
We can help you with SuiteCRM customization by adding new fields and/or modules that better fit your business process.
Sales Process Consulting
We can help you design, implement and manage an effective sales process through the use of SuiteCRM. Never miss a deal again!rn
Whether you need help with sales training or SuiteCRM training we can help you and your team get the most out of your installation.
We’ll help you set up a cloud server for your SuiteCRM installation so you and your team will be able to access it on the web from anywhere!rn
If you don’t see a service you need listed, don’t worry. Give us a call and we’ll help you. Depending on your needs we also do custom development and some integrations.
- Import all data from Salesforce (including relationships)
- Import all data from Goldmine (including relationships)
- Import all data from Zoho (including relationships)
- Build front end Customer Portal with Joomla to give clients access to manage their own cases.
- Create custom modules
- Customize existing modules
- Lots of automation projects
- Create custom fields
- Create custom front end layouts
- Website integrations push data to SuiteCRM
- API integrations with WordPress
- On save hooks to perform functions when new records are created.
- Create and copy custom relationships on conversion
- Conversion dialogue customization
- Customize Dropdowns
- Custom security relationships with custom modules
- Create calculated fields in SuiteCRM
- Customize quote and Invoice layoutsCreate and send custom PDF documents from a module ie: “Products” send a Dynamic PDF based on values in the record, a spec sheet for example.
- Migrations from one server and/or Domain to another
- Adding custom fields to history sub panel
- Converting Country and State fields to dropdowns
- Pushing data and calculated fields between modules.
- Showing fields in Module “A” from related modules “B” and “C”
- Live calculation fields ie: Hours x bill rate = Total Billable hours (and much more!)
- Create dynamic dropdown fields in modules
- Google Maps integration in the contacts/account/leads module to show map in each contact
- Conditionally formatting the list views colors in modules based on “type” or “status”
- Making fields “read only” on the front end for non admin users
- Custom report dashlets for business intelligence.
- Hide tabs in detailview based on a field value our current user or group.
- And much more…
Buy Consulting Time
Hire us today and we’ll get to work on your project
We’re available for coaching time or any SuiteCRM task you’d like to hire us to day. We have convenient hourly packages.
Our Sales Consulting Process
We meet with you and your team to evaluate your marketing and sales process needs. We help you document and qualify your lead generation, selling and on boarding process. This is key in developing an implementation plan.
Based on the Discovery Workshop we’ll recommend the best implementation plan for your business including custom fields, automation, training and customizations required.
We’ll implement the over design of your sales and marketing system from website lead collection all the way to on boarding of new clients and after service support. We’ll help you integrate your current data into your new CRM and ensure you leverage as much automation as possible to save you time and increase effectiveness. Plus, we’ll make sure you and your staff are properly trained on how to use the entire system.
After installations, migrations and training, clients often have follow up questions and future process improvements they’d like to see. We’ve been here for 10 years and we’ll be here to help you use SuiteCRM and support its use in your organization.